Card Readers using Wiegand® or RS485 protocol can be connected to Door Controllers via XMP-RIM module.
The XMP-RIM module detects different protocol types automatically without particular configuration. The module provides access control via supervised inputs and relay outputs by sending the access card data to a door controller. The controller checks the validity of the access card. If the appropriate permissions have been assigned, the controller sends a message back to the XMP-RIM module allowing to unlock the door and provide access.
The following variants are available:
- XMP-RIM-001 single reader board
- XMP-RIM-002 double reader board
- XMP-RIM-003 single reader board Wiegand®
- XMP-RIM-004 double reader board Wiegand®
- XMP-RIM-005 double reader board Wiegand® without in- and outputs
- Power supply 12/24V DC
- Current consumption max. 3VA without peripheral devices
- Firmware update via software upload
- Max. 4 supervised inputs, 2 relay outputs
XMP-RIM-00x: 97 x 97 x 25mm
XMP-RIM-0x0: 125 x 125 x 30mm
XMP-RIM-0x1: 140 x 140 x 75mm
XMP-RIM-0x2: 235 x 345 x 125mm
- Supported Wiegand® formats:
8 Bit transmission of numeric keypad information
24 Bit transmission of 6 half-bytes (without parity check)
26 Bit standard HID format
32 Bit 4 bytes decimal (without parity check)
34 Bit Siedle®-Vario
35 Bit Corporate 1000 (HID)
36 Bit Deister® MIFARE® Classic UID
37 Bit HID-Controlled format
40 Bit 5 bytes decimal (without parity check)
44 Bit Deister® format TPD112
- 16 supervised inputs with 4 states (interruption, alarm, normal state, short circuit)
- Connection to the Door Control Unit XMP-K32 / XMP-K32sx (via RS485 interface) or additional to the local control module XMP-96 (via VCOM card)
- Up to 16 connectable XMP-KDM-016 modules per XMP-K32
- Supply voltage 12-24 V AC/DC via door control units
- 8-channel relay extension board for the direct switching of loads for electric door openers, optical signal devices or acoustic signal devices like horns, lamps via XMP-KDA-024 switching module
- The 24 switch commands of XMP-KDA-024 module can be extended by connection of 3 XMP-KDR-008 with 8 relays each.
- The address settings of the relay board are configured by jumpers (KDR0 to KDR2).
- The relay outputs can be set by jumpers either as control voltage applied or as dry contact.