Simple solutions for switching and dimming
Spotlights illuminate details such as keypads, house numbers or fingerprint readers. By directing the light, it is possible to accentuate edges and contours. A white high-powered LED is used as a light source.
LED Surface Area Light
The surface area light provides the perfect illumination for company names, logos and inscriptions, while attracting action in its own right with its innovative design.
LED Light Module
The square light module forms the basis for low-profile wall lights or free-standing light pedestals. Every module is equipped with four LEDs, which remain recognizable as spot-shaped light sources. Vertical in-row mounting results in different illumination scenarios and luminous densities.
App Smart Remote
Using the Smart Remote App you can easily control all the functions in a KNX installation while remaining mobile – everything from the lighting, blinds and temperature up to the multimedia system – via an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
KNX Smart Displays
Variety of functions with intuitive operation: The KNX Smart Displays offer all the possible options for the convenient control of building and multimedia technology. Available in various formats, they are ideally suited as central control points for residential and commercial construction. All the Smart Displays have the uniform JUNG user interface that ensures intuitive control of the functions thanks to its logical structure.
KNX Smart Control
- Compact room controller with touch screen in the design of the
- Combined control of lighting, shading and temperature; can also
be called up in scenes
- Reduces the complexity of room functions to the usability of a
- Intuitive user interface: page structure divided by functions,
rooms and Favorites
KNX Room Controller
- Elegant room controller with graphic display and large control
- Combines control of the lighting with control of the shading,
temperature and multirooming
- Simple operation philosophy: press the buttons up and down,
right and left or the full area
- Freely programmable graphic display provides room for one, two
or three lines of full text
- Especially flat construction with frame from the FD design
- Available in the LS series
KNX Compact Room Controller
- Compact room controller with display
- Combines the control of lighting, shading and temperature
- Large control panels for switching, sensing, dimming or blind
- Display with illuminated digital display
- Available in the A, CD and LS series
KNX Push-Button Sensors
- Available in the versions 1 to 4-gang, Standard and
- Switching and dimming of lights and the storage of light
- Can be combined with the control of blinds, shutters and the
temperature, for example
- Available in the A, CD and LS ranges
Wireless Gateway Plug Adapter
- This acts as a “translator” between eNet and the JUNG wireless
- For controlling eNet actuators through the wireless management
- For controlling wireless management actuators through eNet
- 24 channels can be combined from both systems
- Seven scenarios can be called up from both systems
- This way any existing JUNG wireless management facilities can
be controlled by Smartphone in combination with the IP gateway and
Operation by Smartphone
- Smartphone operation of functions anywhere in your own wireless
local area network by means of the IP gateway and eNet
- The IP gateway with wall holder can be connected to up to five
smartphones in parallel.
- It is integrated with 24 channels for operating eNet actuators,
20 lists for combining favorites and 16 scenarios
- Its operation is enabled by means of a fixed IP address or
wireless network router and a USB power supply
- Operation of functions and scenarios is carried out an eNet app
(available free from the iTunes App Store and from Google Play)
- Remote control of the eNet functions and scenarios
- Hand transmitters with display: clear text display (editable);
display composition by rooms, users and favourites; operation by
large keys and a navigation cross; wake-up function through an
integrated acceleration sensor
- Other versions: 2-channel, 4-channel and 1-channel hand
transmitters with toggle function
- Battery-driven wall transmitters in 1, 2, 3 and 4-channel
versions operate with each actuator from the eNet system.
- Transmission of commands to operate switch, dimmer, blind and
complete scenario functions
- Status reports are provided through red and green LEDs
- Available in the AS, A, CD and LS
- Key labelling can be carried out by laser engraving or colour
- For outdoor applications.
- Switches electrical loads, e.g. lighting, on if it senses the
heat of moving objects.
- Unit remains switched on as long as motion is sensed and
switches off after a preset delay.
- Various types featuring different detected angles of 70°, 110°,
180°, or 220°.
Ceiling Automatic Switch
- For indoor lighting control in corridors or aisles based on
motion and ambient brightness.
- Used together with flush-mounted insert and exclusively mounted
- Features a detection angle of 360°.
- For presence-controlled indoor lighting control.
- Installed together with flush-mounted insert only at the
ceiling for monitoring the working surface located below it, e.g. a
- Features a detected angle of 360°.
- May be connected to a dimmer insert.
- Available in universal or wireless design.
Movement / Presence Detector
Automatic Switch 2.20m
Universal 2-Gang Dimmer
Universal Touch Dimmer
Universal Rotary Dimmer
LED Touch Dimmer
Allow the independent switching of two lights with just one switch
Available in all JUNG product ranges.
When the lighting is turned on or off, the push-button switch returns to its original position.
Available in all JUNG product ranges.