Amplification for your playlist: Bluetooth Connect in switch design receives and amplifies audio signals from smartphones, tablets or MP3 players in stereo quality through Bluetooth. Its operation is carried out through eight sensor keys on the elegant glass-fronted touch display. This gives you a choice of audio source, title selection, volume control, start, stop, and many more features by fingertip control. Convenient: Bluetooth Connect allows up to six different audio sources to be stored. The Bluetooth Connect internal amplifier ensures the best sound in combination with one or two JUNG loudspeaker modules. Alternatively, an external amplifier or the JUNG Smart Radio unit may be connected to an audio output. Power saving: in stand-by mode the JUNG device consumes only 0.37 W.
The new Smart Radio with stereo sound is a highlight in design and function. The display in black or white has intuitive shortcut functionalities for alarm clock, sleep timer and favorites functions. In addition, the brightness of the display and the buttons can be set separately for radio operation or night mode. In night mode the display and buttons are completely darkened, and for that reason the new radio is also perfectly suited for installation next to the bed. RDS operation, satellite and AUX inputs round out the list of features. Of course, this new JUNG radio has the accustomed top sound quality that is assured by the loudspeakers with built-in bass reflex tubes.
Smart with KNX
The intelligent control of your comfortable temperature: with intelligent KNX building technology, temperature control has never been more convenient! Whether by pressing a button, by touch screen or with a mobile app, as part of the KNX system you simply integrate your temperature control with all other building technology functions and enjoy pure living comfort!
For a clear head, the right concentration of carbon dioxide in the room is an important factor. If it is too high, we lose concentration, get headaches and performance is reduced. Especially in rooms where a lot of people are present at the same time, for example, classrooms, this can happen quickly. With a CO2 multi-sensor, you can counter this: If the threshold values are reached, it operates window openers or the ventilation system and ensures that the air in the room has an optimum quality.
Air humidity plays a decisive role for a healthy indoor environment. If it is too high, fungus can grow – and that is neither attractive nor healthy! With the Humidistat technology from JUNG you regulate the air humidity based on room temperature and thus provide an optimum environment.
Control with Thermostats
Ideal temperature pre-programmed: you control the room temperature time-controlled and in accordance with your needs using thermostats. That is not only extremely convenient, but also helps to save energy! Simply feel good, without heating unused rooms at the same time. You also match the design of your light switches etc.
Control with Setting Wheel
Whether for radiators on the wall or for floor heating: with the standard heating control units you simple set the room temperature individually with the setting wheel, completely as you wish. With the variety of JUNG switch designs, you can match the control units harmoniously to the rest of the electrical fittings in the room.
App Smart Remote
Using the Smart Remote App you can easily control all the functions in a KNX installation while remaining mobile – everything from the lighting, blinds and temperature up to the multimedia system – via an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
KNX Smart Displays
Variety of functions with intuitive operation: The KNX Smart Displays offer all the possible options for the convenient control of building and multimedia technology. Available in various formats, they are ideally suited as central control points for residential and commercial construction. All the Smart Displays have the uniform JUNG user interface that ensures intuitive control of the functions thanks to its logical structure.
KNX Smart Control
- Compact room controller with touch screen in the design of the
- Combined control of lighting, shading and temperature; can also
be called up in scenes
- Reduces the complexity of room functions to the usability of a
- Intuitive user interface: page structure divided by functions,
rooms and Favorites
KNX Room Controller
- Elegant room controller with graphic display and large control
- Combines control of the lighting with control of the shading,
temperature and multirooming
- Simple operation philosophy: press the buttons up and down,
right and left or the full area
- Freely programmable graphic display provides room for one, two
or three lines of full text
- Especially flat construction with frame from the FD design
- Available in the LS series
KNX Compact Room Controller
- Compact room controller with display
- Combines the control of lighting, shading and temperature
- Large control panels for switching, sensing, dimming or blind
- Display with illuminated digital display
- Available in the A, CD and LS series
KNX Push-Button Sensors
- Available in the versions 1 to 4-gang, Standard and
- Switching and dimming of lights and the storage of light
- Can be combined with the control of blinds, shutters and the
temperature, for example
- Available in the A, CD and LS ranges
Wireless Gateway Plug Adapter
- This acts as a “translator” between eNet and the JUNG wireless
- For controlling eNet actuators through the wireless management
- For controlling wireless management actuators through eNet
- 24 channels can be combined from both systems
- Seven scenarios can be called up from both systems
- This way any existing JUNG wireless management facilities can
be controlled by Smartphone in combination with the IP gateway and
Operation by Smartphone
- Smartphone operation of functions anywhere in your own wireless
local area network by means of the IP gateway and eNet
- The IP gateway with wall holder can be connected to up to five
smartphones in parallel.
- It is integrated with 24 channels for operating eNet actuators,
20 lists for combining favorites and 16 scenarios
- Its operation is enabled by means of a fixed IP address or
wireless network router and a USB power supply
- Operation of functions and scenarios is carried out an eNet app
(available free from the iTunes App Store and from Google Play)
- Remote control of the eNet functions and scenarios
- Hand transmitters with display: clear text display (editable);
display composition by rooms, users and favourites; operation by
large keys and a navigation cross; wake-up function through an
integrated acceleration sensor
- Other versions: 2-channel, 4-channel and 1-channel hand
transmitters with toggle function
- Battery-driven wall transmitters in 1, 2, 3 and 4-channel
versions operate with each actuator from the eNet system.
- Transmission of commands to operate switch, dimmer, blind and
complete scenario functions
- Status reports are provided through red and green LEDs
- Available in the AS, A, CD and LS
- Key labelling can be carried out by laser engraving or colour
- For outdoor applications.
- Switches electrical loads, e.g. lighting, on if it senses the
heat of moving objects.
- Unit remains switched on as long as motion is sensed and
switches off after a preset delay.
- Various types featuring different detected angles of 70°, 110°,
180°, or 220°.
Ceiling Automatic Switch
- For indoor lighting control in corridors or aisles based on
motion and ambient brightness.
- Used together with flush-mounted insert and exclusively mounted
- Features a detection angle of 360°.
- For presence-controlled indoor lighting control.
- Installed together with flush-mounted insert only at the
ceiling for monitoring the working surface located below it, e.g. a
- Features a detected angle of 360°.
- May be connected to a dimmer insert.
- Available in universal or wireless design.
Movement / Presence Detector
Automatic Switch 2.20m
Universal 2-Gang Dimmer
Universal Touch Dimmer
Universal Rotary Dimmer
LED Touch Dimmer
Allow the independent switching of two lights with just one switch
Available in all JUNG product ranges.
When the lighting is turned on or off, the push-button switch returns to its original position.
Available in all JUNG product ranges.
Smart with KNX
The smart way to control blinds and shutters! KNX home automation – never before operation has been more convenient. Whether by pressing buttons, using a touch screen or a smart phone: In the smart KNX system, you may simply network your shading control with the other room control features and thus enjoy optimum comfort in your home.
You have several options: Whether as a dedicated manual stand-alone solution or using a programmed schedule for simultaneously controlling several blinds/shutters – using the JUNG blind center plates and timers, you may easily and always control shading at home or in office as desired.
LED Traffic Light Feature
Using a “traffic light feature” you may give clear signals by means of LED technology. Thus LED signals become an element of efficient and safe information. Whether it is the “Please wait-Please enter” sign at the consulting room in the doctor’s office or the “Do not disturb-Make up room” sign at the hotel room: The green or red backlit sign clearly shows what is requested. And this creates certainty with visitors and staff.
LED Info Sign
Where they are used, LED info signs and pilot lights instantly catch one’s eye. And this allows strangers to quickly get a general idea of the place and facilitates orientation. Whether it is the way to the lift, to the cafeteria, or to the emergency room, whether it is the sign indicating the exit or the meeting room – thanks to info signs showing clear lettering or icons that are lighted in white or colours, each way is found easily and safely! Of course, you may have the label prepared according to the individual application.
Orientation via LED
Info signs and pilot lights safely show the way
Whether in public buildings, offices, hotels, or simply at home: LED technology provides safe and systematic orientation in the house! Where light signals and LED info signs provide orientation in large buildings, switches and outlets with floor pilot lights ensure safe paths in your own home even in the dark.
Whether your own home or sensitive areas in a company such as laboratories, server rooms, or R&D departments: You should play safe when it comes to permitting access to persons. Biometric access control ensures that no unauthorized persons enter your rooms.
There is nothing distinctive like the human fingerprint. So what seems to be more obvious than using this uniqueness? It is exactly this concept the advanced JUNG technology implements for you: The Fingerprint System checks the access permission of persons based on their fingerprint which – because of its uniqueness – is considered to be a method for identifying persons that is beyond doubt. Thanks to the precision of the line scanning technology, rebuilding from latent fingerprints is not possible – this ensures maximum protection against misuse or forgery. This way you may protect your rooms against unauthorised access!
The movement dependent lighting control ensures that the outdoor way to the entrance door is safe: Purposefully placed observers switch the light on immediately after persons have entered the detection area. This does not only provide adequate welcome to you and your guests but also has another benefit: Any “unwanted visitors” will be announced to you by bright lighting. No one who enters your property will remain unnoticed!
Whether in corridors, stairways, or entrance area: Movement dependent lighting control automatically switches the light on when you enter the detection area. Using a purposefully placed automatic switch or presence detector, there is no need to look for the light switch. Thus you will not be left in the dark. Moreover, visitors who do not know the place will be on the safe side. Useful side-effect: After a preset time, the light will automatically be switched off thus saving energy.
Individual and central operation of your KNX building technology
The intelligent JUNG KNX building technology embeds living and working worlds into a network of communicating devices. In this way you can conveniently regulate lighting, climate, blinds/shutters, security and multimedia completely in accordance with your individual requirements.