Clex public is intended for partners who want to integrate Uhlmann & Zacher Clex locking units into their system. It helps the partners in creating customised solutions.
Clex private is the electronic locking system for use in small buildings. Whether doctors’ surgeries, law firms or private homes: with the proximity reader system from Clex private, the comfort and security of an electronic locking system is also possible in small fields of application.
The cylinders or wall readers are programmed via a service card in the Clex private system. The programming mode allows up to 1.000 transponders to be integrated into the cylinder or wall reader. Clex private does not have time zones, group or individual authorisations.
Clex private works with 125 kHz mediums such as HITAG and EM which can be interchanged within the system. In the MIFARE variant, all ISO 14443 compatible 13.5 MHz mediums can be used.
Clex private works without a PC.
Clex private can be combined with the Clex prime system.
As an electronic locking system having a wide range of products, Clex Prime meets the diverse requirements of office, industrial and administration buildings as well as the requirements of public utility buildings like hospitals or universities.
Due to the modular design of the system, a building can be randomly extended in stages and upgraded to the latest technology. This is an advantage if you want to retrofit an existing building or a building that needs to be renovated gradually.
Thanks to the 13.56 MHz MIFARE® or LEGIC® technology, HITAG or EM, Clex prime is compatible with all the other systems. For example, access control, time recording and canteen billing can be directly integrated into the Clex prime locking system using just one ID card. A further level of integration into external systems is possible using the Keyvi3 interface.
Clex prime can be combined with the Clex private system.
Locking systems having up to 60,000 cylinders and 60,000 keys are feasible in the Clex prime system.
XMP-BABYLON is a fully configurable high-performance solution for technical and infrastructural facility management.
Characteristics of XMP-BABYLON:
- Developed for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2
- Multi-user capability and network support via TCP/IP and UDP/IP
- 256-Bit Blowfish- or AES datagram encryption
- Option for additional encryption of connections using TLS V1.2
- Online monitoring of all connected devices
- Up to 2048 Door Control Units with up to 8 Card Readers per system
- Up to 500.000 badges per Door Control Unit (offline)
- Anti-passback feature, valid throughout the system, via direct internal connection
- Elevator control with authorization check for up to 192 floors
- Up to 64 workstations per system
- Up to 64 additional graphical workstations per system
- Up to 66 temporary profiles per cardholder
- Branch software for up to 128 stand-alone XMP-BABYLON systems to exchange e.g. revised data or new log entries
- A redundant XMP-BABYLON system is available as an option, which increases the operational reliability
- 64 open software interfaces enable communication with third-party systems (e.g. SAP® R/3® HR via TCP/IP)
- Integration of monitoring and control functions within the building management system
- Unlimited number of graphics to visualize alarms and processes
- Video log
- Integration of digital video recording systems, e.g. Bosch® VMR, Geutebrück® GeViScope, NiceVision®, Dallmeier electronic®, NETAVIS®, HeiTel®
- Optional user-defined Time Recording and Accounting
- Guard tour patrol system for monitoring e.g. security guards at appointed checkpoints
- Transmission of alarms via e-mail or text message
- Interfaces to key cabinet systems
- Software interface for transmission of XMP-BABYLON alarms to external CCTV systems
- Contamination monitoring in the pharmaceuticals industry to ensure time-limited access restrictions
- Software to export alarm- and event- log entries and cardholder records to a SQL database
- Integration of third-party systems via OPC-Server / OPC-Client
- Integrated SNMP server
- Announcement of visitors using a web interface as an additional option