The shapely, small and ergonomically designed housings fit best into any kind of building architecture.
The portable device XMP-MOBILE extends the functionality of XMP-BABYLON regarding Mobile Access Control.
Typical areas of application are Access Control, Time and Attendance, Barrier Control, Ticket Checking, Picture Comparison or Guard Round.
- Robust housing for use in outdoor environments, protection class IP65
- Communication with XMP-BABYLON via WLAN, GPRS/EDGE or mobile phone (SIM card)
- 256-bit Blowfish encryption
- Real-time authorisation check of a person in online mode or offline
- Antipassback function
- XMP-MOBILE can activate the outputs of XMP Door Controllers directly
- Up to 2048 XMP-MOBILE devices may be connected to one XMP-BABYLON system
- In WLAN mode all XMP-MOBILE devices are checked and supervised continuously
- Optional integrated RFID card reader and/or 1D/2D barcode scanner
- Optional integrated 2.0M pixels camera
- Optional integrated GPS module