XMP-BABYLON is a fully configurable high-performance solution for technical and infrastructural facility management.
Characteristics of XMP-BABYLON:
- Developed for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2
- Multi-user capability and network support via TCP/IP and UDP/IP
- 256-Bit Blowfish- or AES datagram encryption
- Option for additional encryption of connections using TLS V1.2
- Online monitoring of all connected devices
- Up to 2048 Door Control Units with up to 8 Card Readers per system
- Up to 500.000 badges per Door Control Unit (offline)
- Anti-passback feature, valid throughout the system, via direct internal connection
- Elevator control with authorization check for up to 192 floors
- Up to 64 workstations per system
- Up to 64 additional graphical workstations per system
- Up to 66 temporary profiles per cardholder
- Branch software for up to 128 stand-alone XMP-BABYLON systems to exchange e.g. revised data or new log entries
- A redundant XMP-BABYLON system is available as an option, which increases the operational reliability
- 64 open software interfaces enable communication with third-party systems (e.g. SAP® R/3® HR via TCP/IP)
- Integration of monitoring and control functions within the building management system
- Unlimited number of graphics to visualize alarms and processes
- Video log
- Integration of digital video recording systems, e.g. Bosch® VMR, Geutebrück® GeViScope, NiceVision®, Dallmeier electronic®, NETAVIS®, HeiTel®
- Optional user-defined Time Recording and Accounting
- Guard tour patrol system for monitoring e.g. security guards at appointed checkpoints
- Transmission of alarms via e-mail or text message
- Interfaces to key cabinet systems
- Software interface for transmission of XMP-BABYLON alarms to external CCTV systems
- Contamination monitoring in the pharmaceuticals industry to ensure time-limited access restrictions
- Software to export alarm- and event- log entries and cardholder records to a SQL database
- Integration of third-party systems via OPC-Server / OPC-Client
- Integrated SNMP server
- Announcement of visitors using a web interface as an additional option
The VoIP-OEM board for audio/video transmission contains already the following interfaces: Ethernet, 10/100BaseT, Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), 2Wire interface (optional), high-speed USB port, connector for touch LCD, digital camera interface, analog video port, analog audio port with microphone and speaker input, serial expansion port with UART and I2C for card reader etc., trigger input or Wiegand input and output, RS485 or relay or Wiegand output, and Micro-SD card.
Web Services based management software to synchronize any number of Adatis devices on the network OS independent – works with most popular web browsers – no client software installation required.
The Adatis DoorKeeper is an easy-to-use application designed specifically for visitor communication and access control. With DoorKeeper, any number of doors that are equipped with Adatis access systems can be remote-controlled from any location over the world.
The Adatis DoorKeeper is an easy-to-use application designed specifically for visitor communication and access control. With DoorKeeper, any number of doors that are equipped with Adatis access systems can be remote-controlled from any location over the network.
In connection with an Adatis door terminal the CommandCenter takes over the indoor station: If it rings, the camera picture will automatically appear in the display. The communication can be started with a fingertip or the door can be opened. The CommandCenter automatically adjusts the brightness of the display of the current situation and switches on automatically when it is approached. If it is not used, it runs in the power saving mode.
FaceUP integrates the latest biometric face detection technology with the proven installation in any flush mount box. This is achieved by a consequent miniaturization of the camera and processing unit.
The FaceEntry-XS allows the biometric verification of card holders. As a pure access terminal, it is equipped with a 2D face detection and PIN code as standard. Optionally available is the 3D face detection for maximum security and an RFID reader.
The TouchEntry-XS ensures a high level visitor communication: The VoIP data is transmitted according to the SIP standard, a high echo suppression is achieved by full duplex. In addition, there is already a database installed for up to 10,000 entries. Thanks to the Fisheye lens, you can even get a panoramic image of your entrance area at your remote location.
Visitors either choose their desired point of contact directly using the built-in phone book – or ring the door bell for the receptionist. As the unit is networked, distance does not matter any more and the receiving station can be anywhere in the world. The high quality echo cancellation guarantees natural voice communication, without losing a word. At the same time you will see the person and the situation in front of the door, live and in color, anytime, even if no one is ringing.
Face recognition is safe, quick and easy to use and works without physical contact. The Adatis-technology is working with a three-dimensional acquisition of the face in invisible infrared light. When a face in front of the camera is detected, a 3D scan is started and features generated from the 3Dmesh are compared against features stored in a database. If the person standing in front of the door is enrolled, i.e. in the data base, the door opens automatically.